To ensure tutors receive the most appropriate Tutor Training, Sports Leaders UK has a specific dance leadership training programme for the Level 1 Award in Dance Leadership and Level 2 Award in Dance Leadership or in Scotland this covers the SCQF Level 4 Award in Dance Leadership and the QCF Level 2 Award in Dance Leadership.
These training days are suitable for new tutors or those that have not attended Sports Leaders UK Tutor Training at the respective level before. Previously trained and experienced tutors should attend a Refresher Tutor Training day or can request a Skype training session.
This Tutor Training programme runs from 09:15 to 16:15, with registration and refreshments available from 08:45.
Overview of the Tutor Training Programme
This training programme gives a full insight into how the Sports Leaders UK dance leadership qualifications can be delivered. Information on the day will be disseminated through both theory and practical based sessions covering the following:
- Quality Assurance and paperwork requirements
- Assessment procedures
- Units, Learning Outcomes and Assessment Criteria
- Delivery ideas and activities
- Information on support after training
- Opportunities to share good practice
How to apply
- Applying for yourself, go to – Tutor Training Day Electronic Application
- Applying on behalf of someone else, go to – Tutor Training Application Form
- For Tutor Training prices please have a look at the price list
- Details of the Cancellation Policy for Tutor Training
Upcoming Dance Leadership Tutor Training Dates