Win A Nintendo Switch Console & Just Dance 2018 Game!
No matter where you come from, how old you are, if you are a panda or a carrot: turn up the volume and get ready to unleash your inner dancer, because JUST DANCE® 2018 brings out the dancer in everyone! The biggest music video game franchise of all time, with over 63 million units sold, is back and available to buy in stores now. Whether you are a party starter, a young dancer in the making or a pro dancer looking for new challenges, it’s never been so easy to Just Dance!
Join a community of more than 118 million players around the world and bust out your best moves! Dance your heart out to 24K Magic by Bruno Mars, Side to Side by Ariana Grande ft. Nicki Minaj, The Way I Are (Dance With Somebody) by Bebe Rexha ft. Lil Wayne and Chantaje by Shakira ft. Maluma. Relive classics including Daddy Cool by Groove Century, or if K-Pop is your thing get down to Bubble Pop by Hyuna.
To celebrate the release of @JustDanceGame, we’re giving you the chance to #win a Nintendo Switch Game Console and Just Dance 2018 Nintendo Switch Game. Five lucky runners up will each win a Just Dance 2018 Nintendo Switch Game. Simply head to our Facebook facebook.com/pineappledance, Twitter twitter.com/pineappledance or Instagram instagram.com/pineappledancestudios, follow our page and like the Just Dance competition post to be with a chance of winning this fantastic prize!
JUST DANCE® 2018 is out to own now across the following platforms Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™, Wii™, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®3
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. ELIGIBILITY: Offer open to UK residents, except employees of Ubisoft, Pineapple Dance Studios, their immediate families and agents, and anyone else professionally connected with the offer.
2. TO ENTER: Simply follow Pineapple on Instagram @pineappledancestudios Facebook @pineappledance and Twitter @pineappledance, plus “like” the Just Dance 2018 competition post via Pineapple’s Facebook, Twitter or Instagram profiles
3. CLOSING DATE: The promotion closes at midnight 4th December, 2017.
4. PRIZES & GIFTS: One star prize winner picked at random will win a Nintendo Switch Console + Just Dance 2018 Nintendo Switch Game. Five runners up will win a copy of the Just Dance 2018 Nintendo Switch Game.
5. WHEN & HOW WILL WINNERS BE CONTACTED: The winner will be contacted by Pineapple via Instagram/Facebook or Twitter within 28 days of the promotional closing date. If the Promoter does not receive a response within 7 days of initial contact, another winner will be drawn
6. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable to any prize winner for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize.
7. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable unless otherwise stated and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation. In the event for any reason the prize winner does not take any element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize, unless otherwise agreed. If due to unforeseen circumstances the prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
8. If the winning entry is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded and a new winner of the prize will be determined by the Promoter.
9. In all aspects of this promotion the Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the promotion.
© 2017 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Just Dance, Ubisoft, and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries. Nintendo trademarks and copyrights are properties of Nintendo. “PS3” is a trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. “PS4” is a trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. Xbox 360 is a trademark of the Microsoft group of companies and is used under license from Microsoft. Xbox One is a trademark of the Microsoft group of companies and is used under license from Microsoft.