Privacy & Cookies
Who we are
Studio: Debbie Moore Studios Ltd. We are a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 03118595. Our registered office is at 7 Langley Street, London, WC2H 9JA. Clothing: Pineapple Holdings Ltd. We are a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 04185525. Our registered office is at 7 Langley Street, London, WC2H 9JA. For details of how to contact us, please refer to the Contact Us page: https://www.pineapple.uk.com/faqs-contact/
How we collect information
We will collect information from you if you: register to use our website; this will include your name, address, email address and telephone number. We may ask you to provide additional information about your preferences on a voluntary basis; place an order for products or services on our website, this will include your name, address, contact details (including telephone number and email address) and your payment details; complete online forms (including callback requests), take part in surveys, write posts on any message boards, post any blogs, enter any competitions or prize draws, download information such as advice papers or other publications, or participate in any other interactive areas that appear on our website or which we offer to you from time to time; provide your contact details to us when registering to use or accessing any product or service we provide (including any Apps we may offer); contact us offline for example by telephone, fax, email or post; visit or browse our website, this will include information about your website visit or use of our products or services using cookies or similar technologies (as described in section 5 below). By entering your phone number and submitting a form to subscribe to Pineapple news on this website, you consent to receive marketing text messages (such as promotion codes and cart reminders) from Pineapple at the number provided, including messages sent by autodialer. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message and data rates may apply. Message frequency varies. You can unsubscribe at any time by replying STOP or clicking the unsubscribe link (where available) in one of our messages.
What we use your information for
We will use your personal information to provide any information on services that you have requested or any products that you have ordered. We may also contact you for feedback on your use of our products, services or our website. We may use your personal data for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve our products, services, website, and customer communications. If you enter into a prize draw or competition, we may use the information you provide to administer those programmes. We may also use your information to send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions and policies. Because this information is important and sometimes critical, you may not opt out of receiving these communications.
From time to time, we may use your information to contact you with details about our products and services which we feel may be of interest to you. We may wish to contact you for this purpose by telephone, post or email. You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you wish not to be contacted by us, you can send us an email with your request to email@example.com
Sharing your information
We may share your information with:
- our suppliers, business partners and group companies from time to time so they can provide you with any information, products or services that you have requested. We may also share your information with our business partners for marketing purposes as described in paragraph 3 below.
- with third party businesses with whom we are collaborating to provide a service to you, so that this service can be provided. That third party may also wish to use your information for other purposes and that third party should inform you of those purposes. We therefore encourage you to read any third party´s privacy policies.
- third parties which supply services to us or which process information on our behalf (for example, payment providers and website hosts where relevant). These third parties may have incidental access to your information, but we will ensure that they keep your information secure and do not use it for their own purposes.
We may pass collective information about the use of our website or our products or services to third parties but this will not include information that can be used to identify you. We will disclose your information if we are required to by law. We may disclose your information to enforcement authorities if they ask us to, or to a third party in the context of actual or threatened legal proceedings, provided we can do so without breaching data protection laws.
Cookies and Traffic data
There are different types of cookies
Session Cookies - We use session cookies on our websites and in some of our products or services to identify and track users and to remember what is in your shopping basket (where relevant) and we also use session cookies to remember customer information used to complete transactions through our website.
Persistent Cookies - Persistent cookies enable our website, product or service to “remember who you are” and to remember your preferences on our website. Persistent cookies will stay on your computer or device after you close your browser or leave your session in the product or service.
Web analytics and similar services - Our website uses web analytics services. Web analytics cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and see how they move around the website, product or service. This helps us make our service to you better.
We keep a record of traffic data which is logged automatically by our server, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, the website that you visited before ours, the website you visit after leaving our site. We also collect some site, product and service statistics such as access rates, page hits and page views. We are not able to identify any individual from traffic data or site statistics.
How to disable cookies
Most web browsers allow some control to restrict or block cookies if you wish, however if you disable cookies you may find this affects your ability to use certain parts of our website, products or services. For more information about cookies and instructions on how to adjust your browser settings, see the Internet Advertising Bureau website http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/.
Read further details about the cookies that we use on our websites:
We want to make the use of our website easy, useful and reliable. To do this we sometimes place small amounts of information on your device. These include small files known as cookies. They cannot be used to identify you personally but they do make your experience as a visitor better.
Our site automatically deploys the following cookies on visitors' computers on arrival at our website, provided cookies are not blocked by the visitors' browsers.
One of these cookies (ASP.NET_SessionId) allows us to maintain the user browsing experience and identify whether the user is logged into restricted areas. This is automatically deleted at the end of the browsing session.
In addition the site deploys a number of third party generated cookies because of the integration of various third party applications on the site.
The cookies of which we are aware include:
PREF, __utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmv, __utmz, NID, docsperf, rememberme, __qca, HSID, APISID, SID
These cookies provide us with information about the numbers of visitors and how they reached us, they also recognise location when used with Google maps and allow the pages to be liked using Google+
loc, bt, dt, di, uid, uvc, psc, ssc, ssh, sshs, uit, __unam
To enable sharing of our content through other smaller social networking sites we utilise a service called AddThis Social Share from Add This llc. These cookies are deployed by Add This to enable the sharing of information through users social network accounts.
TS6a0e62, Apache, cookie_check, consumer_display, ts, navcmd, navlns, s_pers, s_sess
These cookies are deployed by PayPal to enable customisation of the PayPal Services, content, and advertising; to measure promotional effectiveness, and to promote trust and safety.
General Cookie Advice
You can restrict or block the cookies used by the Pineapple website through your browser settings but this will impact your user experience. The Help function within your browser should tell you how.
Alternatively, you can visit www.aboutcookies.org which provides directions on how to block cookies on all major browsers. This site also explains how you can delete cookies that have already been stored on your computer as well as general information about cookies.
You should be aware though that restricting cookies may impact on the functionality of the websites you visit.
Current Promotions Terms and Conditions
These terms apply to voucher codes and other external site promotional codes.
- This offer is only available online at www.pineapple.uk.com. Such promotion discounts are not valid for use as part of a purchase in the Pineapple store or any other retail outlet, or for telephone orders.
- To claim your discount online, visit www.pineapple.uk.com and type the offer code XXXX in the promotional box once you have added the item(s) to your shopping basket
- Voucher/code cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher, promotional code.
- Offer does not apply to delivery charges. Please check relevant delivery terms and conditions online.
- Any refunds will take into account the discount.
- Pineapple reserves the right to changes these terms and conditions on reasonable notice.
- Promoter - TWIST Ltd., 3rd Floor 7 Langley Street, WC2H 9JA, London, United Kingdom, registered number 02270127.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England & Wales.
General terms and conditions for promotional codes and discount offers
- Unless otherwise specified, promotional codes and/or discount offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Unless otherwise stated, offers do not apply to delivery charges. Please check relevant delivery terms and conditions online.
- Any refunds will take into account the discount applied as part of the offer.
- Offers are not valid against the purchase of studio products including classes, cash, gift vouchers or giftcards or as payment in part.
- Pineapple reserves the right to decline to accept orders where, in its reasonable opinion, a promotion code or discount is invalid for the order being placed or is the subject of fraudulent activity.
- Pineapple reserves the right to change these terms and conditions or withdraw a promotion at any time on reasonable notice.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
- Promoter – TWIST Ltd., 3rd Floor 7 Langley Street, WC2H 9JA, London, United Kingdom, registered number 02270127.